The small print - essential for both you and us! Absolutely Snow is a trading name of Seawake Limited, registered in Wales, company registration number 06749393
- Holiday Payment
To confirm a booking you will need to pay a deposit per person together with any applicable insurance premiums at the time you make the booking. The balance your holiday is due for payment no less than 8 weeks before the date your holiday starts. If the balance is not paid on time we may reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you and apply the cancellation charges that are set out in Clause 3. For any bookings made on or after the balance due date, the full amount will be due at the time of booking. The person making the booking (the Party Leader) accepts responsibility for paying the total balance of the booking. You must be at least 18 years old to make a booking with us, though we will accept a booking made by a parent or guardian for anyone under 18, though if there is no one over 18 on the booking the youngest age we can accept is 16.
- Our Agreement
A contract is made when we confirm your booking in writing by email, fax or post. Please take some time to carefully check all and any holiday confirmation documents that you receive from us. We cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracy in any document within 14 days of us sending them to you. English Law will apply to your contract and to any dispute, claim or other matter of any description which may arise between us.
- Holiday Cancellation by You
If you decide to cancel your holiday after we have issued your holiday confirmation, you must do so in writing by post, email or fax. Your notice of cancellation will only be effective when it is received in writing by us. Any deposit which includes any flight payment made at the time of booking and insurance premiums paid will not unfortunately be refundable. If you do cancel your holiday you will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined in the table below.
Period before you leave within
which we receive written notice
Cancellation Charge More than 84 days Loss of deposit 84-64 days 30% or loss of deposit if greater 63-50 days 50% or loss of deposit if greater 49-29 days 70% or loss of deposit if greater 28-15 days 90% or loss of deposit if greater 14 days or fewer 100% cost of holiday
Where any cancellation reduces the number of full paying party members below, the number on which the price, number of free places and/or any concessions agreed for your booking were based, we will recalculate these items and re-invoice you accordingly. If any member of your party is prevented from travelling, that person may transfer their place to someone else (introduced by you) at any time. We do not charge for any name changes for accommodation bookings.
- Holiday Alteration by You
Should you wish to make any changes to your booking, please advise us as soon as possible firstly by telephone and secondly in writing. Whilst we cannot guarantee a change, we will do our very best to help you. We do not charge any administration fee, though if there are any cancellation charges or fees from our suppliers we will let you know and if you agree to the changes then these fees will be passed on to you.
- Alterations and Cancellations by Us
If for some reason we have to change your holiday we will only do this with your agreement. If you do not agree to a major change then we will refund any monies that you have paid to us and cancel your holiday. Should we have to cancel your holiday for what ever reason we will refund any monies that you have paid us.
- Force Majeure
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance, or prompt performance, of our contractual obligations to you is prevented or affected, or you otherwise suffer any damage, loss or expense of any nature as a result of 'force majeure'. In these Booking Conditions, 'force majeure' means any event or circumstances which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events or circumstances may include (whether actual or threatened) war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire, pandemics/epidemics and all similar events outside our control.
- Special Requests
We will try our hardest to deliver any special requests. However if the special requests do not form part of the holiday that we have confirmed to you we can not be held liable if we fail to deliver the special request (e.g. a birthday cake!)
- Complaints Procedure
Should you have a complaint about any aspect of your holiday please contact us immediately as we want you to have a relaxed enjoyable holiday we will try our hardest to resolve the complaint immediately. Should we not be able to resolve the complaint, please then write to our office on your return from holiday. We will try and resolve the matter between us, however we can also offer an arbitration scheme
- Holiday Insurance
It is a condition of booking a holiday with us that you take out insurance. The insurance Absolutely Snow offers is for United Kingdom residents only. Should you decide not to buy our insurance, you must provide us with the insurance company, telephone number, policy number and details of the emergency and medical repatriation telephone number relating to such a policy within 14 days of booking. If you purchase our insurance, cover will not be effective until we receive all applicable premiums in full. Please read your policy details carefully and take them with you on holiday. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs. We do not check alternative insurance policies.
- Pricing Policy
The prices shown in our brochure and on our website are guaranteed. The price you see is the price you pay. There will be no booking fees added to any confirmation and we will not surcharge due to currency fluctuations
- Our Liability (Events Connected with your Holiday Package)
- We promise to make sure that the holiday you have booked with us is the holiday that we provide.
- We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example, loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following: the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your holiday and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or 'force majeure', as defined in Clause 6.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract. This includes, for example, any additional services or facilities which your hotel or any other supplier agrees to provide for you where the services or facilities are not advertised in our brochure and we have not agreed to arrange them and any excursion you purchase in resort. In addition, regardless of any wording used by us on our website, in any of our brochures or elsewhere, we only promise to use reasonable skill and care as set out above and we do not have any greater or different liability to you.
- The promises we make to you about the services we have agreed to provide or arrange as part of our contract, and the laws and regulations of the country in which your claim or complaint occurred, will be used as the basis for deciding whether the services in question had been properly provided. If the particular services which gave rise to the claim or complaint complied with local laws and regulations applicable to those services at the time, the services will be treated as having been properly provided. This will be the case even if the services did not comply with the laws and regulations of the U.K. which would have applied had those services been provided in the U.K. The exception to this is where the claim or complaint concerns the absence of a safety feature, which might lead a reasonable holiday maker to refuse to take the holiday in question.
- Where any claim, or part of a claim (including those involving death or personal injury), concerns, or is based on, any travel arrangements (including the process of getting on and/or off the transport concerned) provided by any air, sea, rail or road carrier or any stay in a hotel, the maximum amount of compensation we will have to pay you will be limited. The most we will have to pay you for that claim or that part of a claim if we are found liable to you on any basis, is the most the carrier or hotelier concerned would have to pay under the International Convention or Regulation, which applies to the travel arrangements or hotel stay in question (for example, the Warsaw Convention as amended or unamended and the Montreal Convention for international travel by air and/or for airlines with an operating licence granted by an EU country, the EC Regulation on Air Carrier Liability No 889/2002 for national and international travel by air, the Athens Convention for international travel by sea or the Convention concerning International Carriage by Rail (COTIF)). Where a carrier or hotelier would not be obliged to make any payment to you under the applicable International Convention or Regulation, in respect of a claim or part of a claim, we, similarly, are not obliged to make a payment to you for that claim, or part of the claim. When making any payment, we are entitled to deduct any money which you have received, or are entitled to receive from the transport provider or hotelier, for the complaint or claim in question. Copies of the applicable International Conventions and Regulations are available from us on request.
- We cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description (a) which, on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you or (b) which did not result from any breach of contract or other fault by ourselves or our employees or, where we are responsible for them, our suppliers or (c) which relate to any business (including loss of self employed earnings)
- You must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require. You must also tell us and the supplier concerned about your claim or complaint as set out in Clause 12, above. If asked to do so, you must transfer to us, or our insurers, any rights you have against the supplier or whoever else is responsible for your claim or complaint (if the person concerned is under 18, their parent or guardian must do so). You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we, or our insurers, want to enforce any rights which are transferred.
- Passengers with Health Considerations/Disabilities
Our holidays may not be suitable for people with certain disabilities or medical conditions. If you have a disability, some of our villas do not offer ground/lower floor accommodation or lifts/easy access.
- Your Behaviour while on holiday with us
When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss (reasonably estimated if not precisely known) must be paid direct at the time to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If the actual cost of the loss or the damage exceeds the amount paid where estimated, you must pay the difference once known. If the actual cost is less than the amount paid, the difference will be refunded. You will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us and all costs incurred by us (including our own and the other party's full legal costs) as a result of your actions. In the event of any customer behaving in such a way as is likely, (in our reasonable opinion or the reasonable opinion of any person in authority) to cause offence, danger, damage, discomfort or distress to others, we reserve the right to terminate that person's holiday arrangements. In this situation, we will not be liable to complete your holiday arrangements (including return travel arrangements) and will not pay you, nor be liable for, any refund, compensation, or any other costs you have to pay. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others in your accommodation, or if facilities are removed as a result of their action.
- Financial Protection
Seawake Limited are a company committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection. We are therefore pleased to announce that, at no extra cost to you, and in accordance with "The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations 1992" all passengers booking with Seawake Limited are fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form. The policy will also include repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Seawake Limited. This insurance has been arranged with MGA Cover Services Limited (registered address Farren House The Street, Farren Court Cowfold West Sussex RH 13 8BP, company registration: 08444204 authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority registration number 597536) under a binding authority with the insurer CBL Insurance Europe Limited (registered address 2nd Floor 13-17 Dawson Street Dublin 2 Ireland, who are authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority registration number 203120)
In the unlikely event of Insolvency you must Inform MGA Cover Services Limited immediately on +44 (0) 20 3540 4422. Please ensure you retain this booking confirmation form as evidence of cover and value.
Policy exclusions: This policy will not cover any monies paid back to you by your Travel Insurance or any losses which are recoverable under another insurance or bond.
- Data Protection
In order to process your booking and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements we need to use the information you provide (such as name, address, any special needs/dietary requirements etc.). We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as airlines, hotels, transport companies etc. The information may also be provided to public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law. Additionally, where your holiday is outside the European Economic Area (EEA), controls on data protection in your destination may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. We will not, however pass any information on to any person not responsible for part of your travel arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary/religious requirements. (If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we cannot provide your booking. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons).
- Our Brochure & Website descriptions
We make every effort to ensure that our holiday information is accurate at the time of going to press. However circumstances beyond our control (such as those described in section 6) may make it necessary to change some arrangements. We cannot accept liability for cancellation or curtailment in these instances. Unless otherwise stated our prices are per villa on a daily or a weekly rate. Regrettably standards of infrastructure, hygiene, safety, fire precautions etc. vary from villa to villa. In more remote areas electricity/water supplies may be liable to disruption for short periods. We also recognise the inconvenience caused by building works taking place on or near your accommodation in fast expanding resorts, while we have no control over such developments, if we find out about them and believe they will seriously affect your enjoyment we will tell you and give you the opportunity to transfer to another villa or cancel without any charges.
- Passports and Visas
It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet all passport and visa requirements for your journey overseas as well as all costs in securing the required documentation. We are unable to make any refunds to clients unable to travel through failure to obtain a passport or visa.
Important Notice All content on this website is believed to be accurate. However please note that there may be changes to the content of this website from time to time.